[FWDLK] Play in steering

While on the topic of steering - don't be quick to blame the
steering-gear-box for pay in the wheel.  There is a rubber insulator
between the steering wheel shaft and the input shaft of the box. It gets
old and worn.  Bernbaum has it - part # S-141 - only $7.50 in my old
catalog.

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '60 Imperial  cnvt.