[FWDLK] You ain't read NUTHIN yet..

David/List; mea culpa: my own Horrie did NOT 'come' with spinners--he
was not born a SPINNER, but, alas, I got him that way, in 1980, & later
discovered the error of his ways.

But @ least he had a RADIO!!--you'd be amazed how many 57's came with
Option Code "1", which  included "radio-DELETE--check for a "1" above
the "N"  in the "PNT" , on the Paint/Trim plate.

Anyway, I believe that the Cleanest FWDLK front ends were on the 56
DeSoto, 57 (non-300) Chrysler, & 58 Plymouth.

I also regard the "silliest" trim piece to be the "fish-gills" on the 59
Dodge, the most controversial  item to be the "toilet seats", & the most
egregious-item ( the 58 Generic Motors "Chrome
slathered-on-with-a-trowel award") : to
the 60 big-Dodge rear 1/4 panel chrome
"Escutheon"; the most awkward design was the 57/58 DeSotos
with-the-Dodge-front ends.

Which came 1st? Ben Hur, or his spinners? He DID have those 'guys'  on
HIS chariot, but was the movie released before the car?

Has anybody installed 1960 spinners on a 59?????? (or, vice versa?).

Speaking of awkward, an examination of the 58 Dodge grille will reveal
why the 57 "antfarm" bumpers (there WAS no Grille on a 57 Dodge--the
answer to an un-asked trivia question) , and their headlight-doors dint
really
"match" each other-what's 'unusual' is that
"most people" I've talked-to seem to prefer the appearance of the 57
"grille", over the 58's.

What are YOUR (least) favorite FWDLK features--besides RUSTABLE
body-panels & "speaker-grille" seat cloth--those are a "given"!!

The cars were actually too-LOW, for their own "good" (living with them,
on a daily basis).

Neil