Re: [FWDLK] 55-61 Mopar - Sure their great...but.....

Re: [FWDLK] 55-61 Mopar - Sure their great...but.....

I used to think the 59 Dodge was too over the top, but I've got to where I
like the 59 version of the 57-59 Dodge body the best, including that wicked
looking front end.  Does anyone else remember that many years ago someone
customized a 57 Chevy 4-door hardtop with (among other things) 59 Dodge
headlights complete with the frowning eyebrows?  Made several magazines.

Curtis
59 Coronet
56 Belvedere