Re: [FWDLK] You ain't read NUTHIN yet..

I'll "take a fence" to part of that statement--I think my ' 58 Desoto Firesweep, with the "dodge front end" looks just fine---It, however, was indeed built in a Dodge plant, and is basically a Dodge with Desoto fins. But she is still a Desoto to me. I do agree with those who find the "toilet seats" on the '59 Plymouths to be "odd". I like the ' 57 Dodge front end better than the ' 58, but just a tad. And I find the ' 58 Desoto front end to be prettier than the Dodge. But, as we all know, it's just my opinion, and yours may differ- and that is the beauty of America--we get to express our differing opinions, without being persecuted. What a country!-- Zach--