Re: [FWDLK] You ain't read NUTHIN yet..

So turn your heads and point at the sight,
a seat of distinction, by day or by night.
Who thought up the idea of a stainless throne,
a piece of history, no one would clone.
To the nay sayers, and those who disdain,
could have been just another, dull and so plain.
The fins are sleek and the lines are so sweet,
not another car before, had the distinctive seat.
Remember the Pilgrims and 'ol Plymouth rock,
to have such a conveniece, one would not mock.
The old outhouse, set back in the wood,
never got anywhere, but where it was stood.
A sign of dignity, and for all of you thinkers,
It's not a toilet seat, to all of us stinkers.

8 > }   John in WI