Re: [FWDLK] You ain't read NUTHIN yet..

I like the lower grille of the '57 Plymouth just fine, in fact, I like it better than that of the '58.  What I really DON'T like is when a '57 owner changes the lower grille to a '58 one and replaces the PLYMOUTH hood letters with the '58 emblem.  If you really like the '58 better, go find one!  The '57 Plymouths sold many more than their one year later counterparts, not entirely because of the recession and the rust out problems. . .I happen to believe they look better too.  I really don't like the '56 Plymouth styling though, too boxy for me. . .although I do wish they'd made the tach available for '57 like they did for '56, especially for the Fury.

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury
'57 Savoy (with early lower grille!)
'68 300 rag