[FWDLK] PLYMOUTH RIVETS!!!???

Hello List members
I need your help on a small insignificant ,,inexpensive,,,rivet!!!
So far the places I have searched do not even respond-----I guess it is that meaningless!

Specifically its for 57/58 PLYMOUTH,,,,but I'll bet it is used on most FORWARDLOOK cars.
It is the rivet that attaches the door stop rod to the frame connection at the front side of the doors.
The correct size (for mine anyway) is
Head Dia             3/8"
shank dia             1/4"
origional length     1/2"

Seems common enough----but where can one obtain a few rivets this size without needing to buy thousands?
Has anyone researched this already?
 Is there a MOPAR p/n ?

I have tried local hardware store,,,Gary Goers and Restoration Specialties without any success.

Thank you all
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY