[FWDLK] Introduction

Hi everyone,
My name is Ed Hunter, I'm 24 and I live in Pittsburgh,
PA.  I've been interested in '57 and '58 Plymouths
since I was a kid (and yes, my interest developed
after I saw Christine).  I almost bought a '58 Fury a
couple years ago, but I ended up with a tritone '58
Edsel Pacer (that is currently undergoing some major
restoration work).
Anyhow, I am still interested in eventually acquiring
a '58 Fury or 2 door '58 Belvedere.  I think they are
some of the sportiest and smartest looking "big" cars
that come out of the 50s.  I look forward to "typing"
back and forth to some of you, and hopefully I'll
eventually be able to find my Plymouth!
Thanks for bearing with my awkward introduction...
~Ed

http://ejh1978.tripod.com/edsedselrestorationpage/
(for those who are interested in seeing progress on my Edsel)