[FWDLK] introduction

Hi All!

I'm a new subscriber, and, as requested, I'm sending out this message to
introduce myself.  My name is Bryan Scott, and I live in central
Massachusetts.  About two weeks ago I became the proud parent of a '58
DeSoto Fireflight 4-door sedan.  It's a project car to say the least!  It
hasn't been used much the past six years, but she runs.  It needs some
mechanical work, but the body will take most of my efforts.  I look forward
to all I will learn on this site!