Re: [FWDLK] Possible scam

Of course it gives them the right to withdraw. That's the idea.
You get funds in your paypal account and transfer them to your bank account.
If you pay with paypal, they take the money fromn your paypal account first,
and when that's used up, they withdraw from your bank account OR credit card
whichever you choose. YOU tell them to withdraw, any other withdrawal would
be froud on thier part. The exception is if there is a dispute, and they may
recover what they paid you for that auction.
 The solution is to have a seperate account just for your paypal or other
like accounts to work with. And keep them empty, when the funds come in,
transfer them to another account. They can't access any other account they
don't have auth. for.

I've been using them for years with no trouble. I think you can also
instruct the bank to allow no withdrawals other than your bank withdrawal
slip.
Ray Jones