Re: [FWDLK] Possible scam

> Of course it gives them the right to withdraw. That's the idea.
> You get funds in your paypal account and transfer them to your bank
account.
> If you pay with paypal, they take the money fromn your paypal account
first,
> and when that's used up, they withdraw from your bank account OR credit
card
> whichever you choose.

Although I don't have the paypal 'rules' in front of me, I doubt that this
is the case .  If you buy something and pay using paypal, the first thing
the application would do is check your account for sufficient funds. If
there's enough $$$, then it will allow the transaction to go thru.  If not,
then it denies the transaction and prompts you to add more funds to the
account.  IMHO, the only time paypal would transfer funds from your bank
account is when you authorize them to add money to your paypal account.

Can somebody prove me wrong about this ???

Ron