Re: [FWDLK] Possible scam

Sorry Ron, I do this on a regular basis. I sell a lot on eBay, and I let
incoming money lay in my paypal account for a few days, and transfer it to
my Bank account in say $50 or $100 chunks. That might leave, say $17.68 in
my account. If after winning an auction, I click on the pay button, that
$17.68 goes first and the balance of what I owe comes from my bank account.
It could come from my credit card, which I have on file with them, but I
prefer to pay up front and not put it on my card. I keep very little in that
bank account, I just make sure there is enough to cover my winning bids.

I have heard stories of them "reclaiming" funds, but never met anyone it
happened to.

But, by all means, protect yourself as you see fit. Better safe than sorry.
Ray