Re: [FWDLK] e-Bay scam FYI.

I could edit ALMOST everything.  I could change everything but the year. I would suspect you also could not change the make if you tried either.  It seemed like you could change anything you typed in or appended, like pictures.  But the stuff that you selected from the lists wouldn't change.  It would look like it had changed but when you closed the file and reopened, it reset to the orginal.  Like I said, I asked Ebay for help and got no response.

Do you Yahoo!?