[FWDLK] parting out 60 windsor 2 dr ht

I am parting out a 1960 chrysler windsor 2 dr ht. It is a bench seat car but both front and rear seats are in good condition with original material on them (have seat covers on top for protection).  All interior doors and side panels are also in excellent condition.  Colour are red and black with silver inserts. I also still have the drivers side rear quarter panel complete from door to the very back end.   The front fenders have rust above the headlights, the hood is ok and both doors( the handles are already spoken for)  are usable but with a bit of rust in one location.The passenger side quarter and the very rear panel are already gone. I'm located in SE BC but could arrange to get it to either zip 83835 in northern Idaho or to Kalispell Montana.
    I got to get it out of my yard as I need the room.  I can also provide digital photos to anyone interested.  All items are avaivable @ best offer as I want to make sure that they all go to a good home as I don't need any of it.
    Fern in Cranbrook BC