[FWDLK] '58 Dodge Intake or Carburetor

Group,

Over the past several months, I've been trying to swap a 4 barrell intake and carb onto my '58 Dodge 325 Poly, without success.  It seems that nobody makes a new carburetor that fits the original intake, which has the small bolt pattern for the carburetor studs.  Then it seems that nobody makes a new 4 barrell intake manifold to fit any of the newer carburetors.  I had the original WCFB rebuilt but I am having so much trouble with the adjustments and floats, I'd rather just go with a brand new carburetor.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?  I'd hate to have to go back to the original 2 barrell carb and intake?

Thanks,
Chris
'58 Coronet
Wilmington, DE