Re: [FWDLK] Convertible seat Part Numbers

Re: [FWDLK] Convertible seat Part Numbers

John -

The parts book is by no means 100%.  I believe the Canadian parts book is more complete, but I can't verify this.

I would have no reason to doubt the part numbers.  The front seat and seat backs are interchangeable with 2dr HTs, as is the rear seat. The rear seat back is the rare bird, being convertible only.  Should be the same 57-9 Ply convert. The interesting thing I've discovered is that the dimensions of the 57-9 Dodge conv rear seat back are the same as Plymouth, but the spring construction and lower attaching mounts are different.  Go figure.

Ron