[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth rot issues

So this Plymouth I'm trying to sell, has a drip rail off one side of the
roof.

Now it's not my car, but I have this clown e-mail me through eBay giving me
basically a bunch of, well manure, over the prices on it because "it's so
rusty it's only good for some trim pieces" ....   I set the prices more or
less based on the owner's asking price and where he said to start it out at,
plus where others have sold in past auctions.

So the question is this - how likely is the car to need major work because
the drip rail area is rusted?  I would think you could POR-15 the heck out
of it for a temp repair until it's time to paint the car.  I'm being told it
has major structural problems there, but by someone who's only basing that
on a photo.

Even if this is a major repair, it's not that hard to find others like this
in the junkyard that have no undersides left, cut the roof right off, if
you're going to totally redo the paint on this you'd have the glass out
anyways - so cut it off like you were going to chop it and weld the other
top on.  Couple days work.  Not that big a deal relative to hanging new
floors, rockers and quarter panels, I don't think.

I don't think it's a bad car at all, given that it needs pretty minimal work
to make a driver out of it, so long as you can round up a motor that would
bolt in or at least work with the trans in it.  Even there you could change
the whole drivetrain out if you had to.  Have never seen one of these in the
local car shows, because for the most part if you want one you need to go
out west to find one that's not rotted.

There is a second set of the photos up at
www.angelfire.com/ny5/classicauto/57plymouth.html with a good close up of
the rusted area.

Opinions?

Thanks