Re: [FWDLK] Do People Still Restore Cars ?

Re: [FWDLK] Do People Still Restore Cars ?

Hello Everyone,

This email strikes me as odd, only because when I bought my 58 Belvedere Sedan, and introduced myself to the list, I got more than a few emails telling me that my sedan was not worth restoring. The emails that I received were mostly discouraging, and a few were UN-welcoming at best (you know who you are). I have hung in with the list because I have found that if I just read the comments, tips, and stories, I do gain quite a bit of useful knowledge, and occasionally I can help someone out. Maybe I would have gotten a more favorable response if my car was a hardtop or a Fury?

Just my thoughts,
Brandie in California