Re: [FWDLK] them's the brakes

11x3s on the rear?
All my "performance" B-bodies (two Roadrunners and a Charger) had 11x2
1/2"s on the rear.
Mike

At 08:35 PM 11/4/2003 -0800, eastern sierra Adj Services wrote:

For the rears, the 11x3" brakes are found on the 'performance'  B-bodies
(if you don't score
the 'rears' from the above-referenced cars!!) If you DO find the older
units, they will bolt-on.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily searched at http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm Powered by Google!