Re: [FWDLK] Redoing a Dash Pod

All

I'm looking for someone to repair the dash pod in a '57 Plymouth.  Has anyone on the list had their pods redone?  If so, who and how did they come out.  My speedometer numbers have wash? away.  I guess from heat.  The rest of the pod isn't in bad shape.  I alwso have to have the signal light pod fixed.  The paper is kind of shredded.  Thanks in advance.
John Paxos