[FWDLK] A couple of my previously owned Forward Lookers

[FWDLK] A couple of my previously owned Forward Lookers

If any of you are interested, I found a couple of pictures of the '56 Dodge that I sold
about 18 months ago and also ran across three pics of the '56 Adventurer that I had
back in the late '50s.  I wasn't even aware that I had the pics but since I'm getting
ready to move south I've been going through a lot of stuff and I ran across the pics.
The pics of the DeSoto aren't of the best quality because they were taken back in '59
when camera technology wasn't all that great.  Anyhow, if you're interested, the
address is http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mopar_0515.  They're in the group that says
"C300 for sale".

Jerry Browarski