Re: [FWDLK] 11" drum search

paul holmgren wrote:

> Anyone have access to usable 11" front drums of the 1970 vintage.
> Youngest Boy's 70 Newport R/T NEED em, one has chunks missing!

> --
> Paul Holmgren

Ok, someone on here was interested in what the "Big Blue", The Boys Newport R/T
had on it.  It came home this weekend and this is what we measured.
Fronts:  11x3",  rears:  11x2-1/2"   this is the stock setup on his car.
Of course, dual chamber master cylinder.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6