Re: [FWDLK] addresses and names

Add this to the "Wall" for 2004 and the attached pic.

Hello to all Forward Lookers.  My name is Tom and I live in southern Ohio just about halfway between Columbus and the Ohio river, right on route 62.  I have a decent 1955 Coronet with the getaway 6 cylinder, 3-speed,  and a 1957 Coronet Lancer with V8 and automatic.  I have some other Mopar stuff, too.
The local town is around 1300 people. Most neighbors farm or drive a distance to work. I teach at the local Community College. In the area?  Drop by.

Tom Stroup
P.O. Box 17
Leesburg, Ohio 45135

>>> Roger Howard <roger.d.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx> 11/26/03 21:54 PM >>>
Hello,
Last year (and the year before, etc), the FL calendar had names, addresses and Email addresses all nicely printed out.
It's a  shame that funds cannot be raised for a calendar for 2004. The wall in my computer room is going to look bare without one come January..
RogerH (Seattle)