Re: [FWDLK] Skirts

Oldsmobile, perhaps 1941 or '42-47. I had a pair of these some years
ago, with the round Olds emblem where the holes are. The dogleg is
necessary because the leading edge of Olds fenders extends lower
than the trailing edge.

As I remember, an Olds friend told me the various Olds series use
slightly different shape skirts. I sold mine at Hershey around 1983.

Kit