[FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto taillight tower PICTURE needed

[FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto taillight tower PICTURE needed

Gang, I mentioned several months ago that I'm considering reproducing the
taillight towers for 1957 DeSotos.  I explained to my manufacturing contact
that the '58 towers are almost the same, except for the scalloped lower
edge.  He asked if I have any pictures showing the '58 tower detail, and I
don't.  If any of you have any pics of this, please email me privately.

Thank you!

Ed Petrus
1957 DeSoto Firedome sedan
1957 DeSoto Fireflite sedan
1957 DeSoto Adventurer coupe (under restoration)
New Castle, PA