From: "Reggie Knowlton" <Reggie_Knowlton@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 10:13 AM
Subject: Torsion bar seals

I have been trying to find the part number for the torsion bar seals
for
the 1957 DeSoto. ( They go on the trailing end to keep water and
dirt out
of the adjuster ) Do you know what they are? My parts sheet doesn't
show
them but the service manual ( Motors ) references them in the
portion on
torsion bar removal and installation.

Reginald C. Knowlton
Dominion Resources Services, Inc.