[FWDLK] Too good to miss

Group,

I ran across this ebay auction that is too good to miss.  It is for a
front NOS floor mat with MOPAR and later forward look logo's on it.   I
have no connection with the seller, etc.
If you do bid on this item, remember to do so from the forward look web
site so we can get the credit for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=2448327876

Happy Holidays,
Greg in snowy Wisconsin
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer (In hibernation until spring - The car and me)