Re: [FWDLK] Off Topic - Plymouth Police Car ID?

Re: [FWDLK] Off Topic - Plymouth Police Car ID?

I am selling a 1961 Plymouth 2 dr Police "Pursuit Special" sedan (361 cu in Golden Commando, 3 on the tree...pursuit package) for $6,000 including extras....email me for details. In 1961 Plymouth offered the "Patroller 6" (slant six patrol car), "Patroller 8 (318 cu in V8) or the "Pursuit Specials" (361 or 383 V8)