Re: [FWDLK] Off Topic - Plymouth Police Car ID?

Re: [FWDLK] Off Topic - Plymouth Police Car ID?

                  as far as i know, all police cars came with a certified speedometer which was stated right on it. even my 61 squad has the certified speedo, also the paint code is usually 999, heavy duty brakes, my 61 has 12", there are other items that are normally not in a regular car, a town close by had 68 coronets with 383, they were faster than the road runners of the time, better suspension.  jim