Re: [FWDLK] WHEEL-CAPS??

55-58 Mopar master parts books:

Section 22-01-0 Wheel covers are the small and large shiny things
attached to wheels for ornamentation
Section 22-08-0  Hub caps are the dust caps on the brake drum hub
protecting the bearings

Now the fact that Mopar calls them "wheel covers" and not "wheel
caps" isn't necessarily universal.  Ask 100 mechanics (including
Mopar techs) what a steering chuck is if you get one correct answer
that it is the steering box, I'll be surprised.

Wayne