From: eddee <eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 15:05:52 -0500
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] NEEDEL&SEAT for WCFB

Hello and happy Sunday members

Does anyone have a new (or slightly used) needel and seat assembly for a WCFB that they would not mind parting with?

Certainly it is worth a few $$ to me since the only other option is buying a complete kit.
That is ,,,,unless someone knows of a shop that would sell just needel and seats?

Thanks in advance
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY