Re: [FWDLK] How screwed am I?

JL ,The heat didnt seam to bother an old flathead ford many years back. Used it on a cracked flat head 6cyl ford and held until  the radiator and the clutch went out at the same time. Then it became an issue of finances. Bought another back row beauty for $50. The motor was still runing fine when we limped it to the junkyard and picked up $25 for scrap. Oh those were the days. Just clean the surface as good as possible. Follow the directions and like you said its only $5 and a little therapy working on an old car. Something we all enjoy doing.            My 2cents ,    FAIRLANG.