[FWDLK] removing the radio and gages on a 58

[FWDLK] removing the radio and gages on a 58

Hi all!

Today I tried to remove the radio from my 58 Fireflight, with the eventual
goal of removing the lower half of my dash.  I want to expose all the
electrical workings for inspection, as well as paint the dash.  It seems
that you have to remove the radio's faceplate to get at hidden screws behind
it?  Is that right?  If so, I could use any advice on how to do this.  I
removed the knobs, but was stuck after that.  Same problem with the gages -
how do you do it?