[FWDLK] More on Wheel balancing / weights

[FWDLK] More on Wheel balancing / weights

Some have suggested just putting weights on the inner wheel lip.
According to my shop, this only allows for "Static" balancing, and not
"dynamic" balancing, which can cause wobble and vibration, since
there is some side to side imbalance.  They also have this concept
of "indexing" or radial and lateral "run-out balancing" where the tire
is rotated on the rim so that low points or heavy spots on the tire are
matched with high points or light spots on the rim (because nothing is
perfectly balanced NOR perfectly round from the factory).  This can
reduce or elminate the need for clamp-on weight.

I have enough vibration problems already, so I wanna make sure the
tires/wheels are as perfect as possible.  Tape weights are definitely an
option,
but if I can get the right clamp-on wights, I'll use 'em! :-)

Cheers,
Lou