[FWDLK] Mirrors

HI All,
   I found in my assortment of parts a Replacement Glass Kit.  It has the thin mirror that would replace an existing mirror with an adhesi9ve included to install the mirror.  I don't know if the company is still in existance or notThe copy right on the instructions is 1983-84.
     The kit is called NU-MIRROR  ouitside rear view mirror non-glare replacement kit.  It comes in all shapes and sizes with instructions included.  It is made by Yerger Industries, Inc  4990 Broadway  PO Box 27  Depew, NY 14043-0418.
    Any one in the Buffalo area know of this place and if they still are in business.  It looks like if they were, and made replacements for the Forward Look and others this would be an answer to many of the problems of our mirrors.
Jack     in the frozen tundra of Shinglehouse, Pa---even my wood don't want to burn well its so cold!!!!!