[FWDLK] Happy 58th to Horace....

thousands, that is !

He passed that 'official' milestone (literally) today, during a
'spirited' drive today --temp around 60; window-down, the entire time
(but with heater on, tho) even @ 105 mph, or so--
there was a 'pack' of skiiers, approaching, @ about 80-ish, as they're
wont 2-do, and, what's a FWDLK'er to DO, but put some distance between
himself, and the philistines ?

Horrie hadn't been exercised for a coupla weeks, due to (my)
work-constraints, and the
Holiday in Pasadena, and BOY, was he raring
to run! Temperature, here, was HIGH 50's
(felt warmer, in the clear blue sky)--L.A. reportedly in the
70's--life's a BEACH, there!

btw, I refer to his clock as a chronometer--after 2-ish weeks, his
clock-time was virtually perfect.

Here's how you 'do' it--by advancing/retarding
your clock's winder by 12 hours, you can increase/decrease the timing by
one minute, either-way. "five " minutes "off", each day? adjust the time
by 5x "12"  hours, and  re-adjust, the next day, until you're within 1
minute variation, each day.

Oh, has anyone in the Frigid-Frisco area been able to get to a
telephone, to call Sanderson Headers, to arrange for an appointment to
have them 'measure' your car, for re-adaption of their "Block Hugger"
exhaust headers, so that they might be made to fit 'our' cars?

Got the house's heater on tonite.

Neil Vedder
57 D500 (smiled-upon)