[FWDLK] Parting 57 Wagon Part III

Someone asked for the rubber bumpers that mount on the tailgate.  I lost your e-mail, so please contact me again.

The tailgate is back in the "not sold" category.  Interestingly no one has asked for the seat frames.  I kinda thought those and those plastic strips would be gone quick.

One curved back glass is potentially spoken for, but the buyer doesn't want the other one.  I also have one sliding glass and the rear roll down glass out.

If anyone else wants parts speak up before I tip the car on it's side to get the transmission out.

I applaud the group for stepping up to save every single part that can be saved before the car goes to the crusher.  The car itself is junk, but it would seem that every last clip that can be saved will be.