[FWDLK] Anyone had a drum out of balance?

[FWDLK] Anyone had a drum out of balance?

I'm still chasing a vibration problem.  37-47MPH godawful, feel it in the
steering wheel, pedal, and the dash
shakes.  New radial tires and swapped steel wheels, new u joints, balanced
driveshaft..NO changes so far

Tomorrow I  am going to another tire place that has a "road force" wheel
balancer (Hunter GSP 9700 Vibration
WheelVibration control system ( www.gsp9700.com ).  If its not
tires/wheels, I suppose I have to check the drums
for a balance problem...might be easier to just replace them than to
actually test them...dunno...anyone ever
heard of a drum being out of balance?  How about the parking brake drum?  I
am going to upgrade to
front discs, but would be nice to find this problem in the meantime.

After that, I'd have to check things like Torque converter and trans.  ugh.

Lou