[FWDLK] wiring diagram

I've been looking for a wiring diagram of the variable speed
wiper on a 1960 dodge for some months now. Have not even
came close to getting it. all the people who say they have one
never get back to me. If anyone has one or knows where to
get one would you please let me know. It has the foot washer
on the car. Even a different year might work.

thanks

everett