[FWDLK] Web Site Issues - Need some Information

[FWDLK] Web Site Issues - Need some Information

Title: Message
Hi All,

For anyone that's having problems, please email me as much of the following information as you can:

- Operating system (Windows 95, 2000, NT, 98, ME, XP, Mac)
- What web browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, America Online)
- Which VERSION of the above web browser you are using (you can usually find this in the Help menu under About.)

I have a hunch that a lot of older browsers may be having problems with the new 'style sheets' that do a lot of the stuff on the new site.  If that's the case, upgrading your browser will be necessary to view our site as well as a great number of others out there.  All Netscape
and IE browsers above version 4 support style sheets. But that's just a hunch -- let me know the above info if you're having problems and I'll see what might be the problem.