[FWDLK] Dream Car Garage

When I sent post about the 58 Dodge on Dream Car Garage, I didn't realize you can't get to that site unless you are a subscriber. I guess I thought you could just go to DCG thru an internet search box, but that only takes you to their home page. They don't make it too clear on how to subscribe but if I remember correctly, you have to go to their home page and enter their contest "Win a Dream Day @ Dream Car Garage".  If you enter,  then you will be automatically subscribed. I guess the worse that can happen is that you might win.    John Z