[FWDLK] Calling all front-end re-builders

[FWDLK] Calling all front-end re-builders

My friend, Ron Mog, who is VERY mechanically inclined, & who owns 10
MoPars, but who (bless his heart!) has NO interest in getting a
'confuser', has called to ask me to ask y'all, to please call him
"collect", @ 760-247-4204 (Apple Valley CA, & no,  he doesn't go to bed
til 'late'--it's now 7:27 pm, PST) if you can advise him on a front-end
overhaul , that he's in-the-middle-of, right now, on his 59 NY'er 2-dr
hardtop.

His question involves the Service Manual's
'mentioning' (but NOT DESCRIBING) the "normal position" of the lower
control arm, and its pivot shaft, when the LCA is installed into the
crossmember. The problem is: the front end is ELEVATED (natcherly!!)
during the LCA installation, so , "WHAT" is the 'normal-position'
of the LCA supposed to be, when he tightens-down/secures the
pivot-shaft, with the LCA just 'hanging-there'.

Please call him; he's a good guy, & will appreciate your call, even if
you just wanna talk about  59 NY'ers---his is SWEET silver top over
black body & silver/back interior.

Neil Vedder