[FWDLK] GEE, whiskers

When I bought/installed Gary Goers'  cat-whiskers, for Horrie, I
'inserted' relatively small/short sheet-metal-screws into the
"whiskers", below the level of the "whiskers", in the 'body' of the
assembly, and then painted the screw-points, to "mark" the location of
the screws, in/on the  door & 1/4 panels.  I then  pre-drilled the door
& 1/4 panels, to correspond to the location of the mounting-screws, and,
then easily-screwed-in the cat-whisker assemblies-----simplicity,
itself! I then painted the heads of the screws, which could be seen,
below the level of the 'whiskers' , BLACK, so that the screws are
invisible---what's also 'neat' is that, if you screw-up the 'location'
of the mounting screw-holes, you just re-locate the position of the
mounting-screws, in/on the "assembly", and "try-again", until the
cat-whisker assembly aligns correctly, to the
subject body-panel(s)--I think I used 3 (??)
mounting-screws per 'panel'?/

It's easy & fun, & almost impossible to 'ruin'; nobody can see the
'wrong' mounting screw-
holes--hidden by the whisker assemblies.

Neil Vedder