[FWDLK] Generator Brushes

Hi to all,
    Spring seems just around the corner as we have been having decent weather here for a change.  I've been cleaning out the garage and have moved most of my parts to my building.  I have 4 sets of generator brushes if any one is in need of these.
Auto Lite P/N 11-15 or Mopar P/N 1843156  Generator No. 1842598,  30 Amp 5" frame right mount 58 Firedome 8 and 58 Fireflite and Adventurer 8.  It fits the 59 and 60 Mopars also with many applications.  I believe this set of brushes may fit previous years but with another part number.  Email me privately if interested.
Thank you,
Jack Johnson  Shinglehouse, Pa The maple sap is running here for the Maple Sirup.