Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 12:20 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] eBay Prices have gone Stupid

Maybe I am cheap, but have eBay shipping prices gone stupid?  I bid what I thought a couple things were worth for my 64 Fury and ForwardLook Coronets, and shipping prices are almost more than the item (not shown in the listing).  These are small, not fragile items, and the shipping costs shown on the (used) boxes show the real shipping costs, and old newspaper sure isn't expensive.  Are sellers making up for low bids by extensive padding of shipping costs (or am I just cheap)?

LARRY