[FWDLK] Back Glass Rubber

I'm finally ready to install the interior on my 1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe.  In order to install the headliner, we have to remove the back glass, and the headliner fits inside the rubber.  I've heard that it isn't too bad, but that in order to insure that the glass doesn't break during removal, we need to cut the rubber away, and replace it with new stuff.  I've also heard bad stories about the use of a continuous strip (replacement, or universal) back glass rubber.  Is there someone who knows where I can find an original style, molded rubber part?

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe

In the Four Corners of the Southwest (where it was 70° and breezy today), Farmington, NM