[FWDLK] Advocating the Devil; Time IS MONEY

[FWDLK] Advocating the Devil; Time IS MONEY

I've never sold anything on Ebay.  I've "won" a few "auctions" (- NOT),
though, on Ebay.
On every 'one', I've been aware of the "shipping /handling" charges,
beforehand, and have had some success in negotiating the
'shipping-costs' before, and after,  the close of the event.
Everyone wants "free" shipping charges, including ME, but if you have
ever (and who
HASN'T?) packaged and mailed anything to
anyone, you gotta admit that there IS some measure of time-and-expense
involved in the process.

I just paid $.75 to have a guy mail me a postcard I "won"--US postage:
$.32--but he included two small cardboard stiffeners, and scotch tape,
and it arrived in perfect condition.

So, the obvious moral is: understand the shipping/handling charges
involved, and bid
ACCORDINGLY, or not!!!

Tempo est dinero  (WHAT?)

Neil Vedder