[FWDLK] glitter steering wheels?

hey team, just a query - what is the story with these kool looking glitter /
clear steering wheels ive seen on a few mopars in pics?
were they an option or what? and would i be able to chuck one on my 58
plymouth suburban?
and also how much would one set me back?
i know its alot to ask, but you guys are soooooo helpful and fantastic!!
thanks in advance, james

james holvey
christchurch
new zealand