[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth hood needed

Due to a big mistake, like,...my  mechanic not making
sure the hood was closed down tight, I need a
"new"-good used hood for my 58 Plym wagon !! - The
original one wound up 'middle of the hiway' a few days
ago and it's repair prospects aren't looking too good,
as of today anyway. I've located a nice one in N.E.
Texas for a very reasonable price, but getting it from
there to here is an open question -- If anyone knows of
a really good hood, closer to Birmingham, Alabama,
please advise.

As always, thanks - in advance..

David Carroll
Birmingham, Alabama