[FWDLK] 57 - 59 Quarters

  Hi all.  Here's the scoop.  I called Metalcrafters - the quarters are
out of stock.  BUT - with enough demand they will make another batch.
[after all - they have the tooling already].  So - anyone interested in
a 57 to 59 Chry-Do-DeS quarter panel please call 714-444-2000 and ask
for Norb [not Norm].  Hurry !!!
  PS - will someone who has gotten these panels from them pease e-mail
me - what size are they ???

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '59 Dodge